The self-proclaimed 8th wonder of the world, Palm Jumeirah is the biggest artificial archipelago. It’s situated on the Arabian Sea coast. This island is divided into 16 fronds, trunks, and crescent. Palm Jumeirah is home to luxurious hotels, apartments, and villas.
It redefines natural views and world-class amenities which is why it’s a highly demanding location for purchasing property in Dubai. The Monorail Station is used for transportation within the island.
Offering top-notch opulent lifestyle amenities, the properties of Palm Jumeirah comes in many types. All apartments are clustered on the Trunk whereas all villas are lined on all Fronds. Moreover, a few resorts and the Atlantis hotel are situated at the top.
Apartments are available having 1 to 6 bedrooms having a floor space between 505 square feet to 7,683 square feet. Apartments have an en-suite bathroom, a spacious living room, a fitted kitchen, a built-in wardrobe, and a powder room. Some apartments come with a balcony, a maid’s room, a laundry room, and a terrace.
When it comes to villas, they offer 1 to 7 bedrooms having a floor space between 5,000 square feet to 32,000 square feet. Most families either purchase or rent a villa which is why so much variety is offered in this residence type. Some styles of villas are luxurious vacation homes, Arabic houses, ultra-modern high-tech style, and more. Townhouses and penthouses are also available.
Apartments for rent
Single to 4 bedroom apartments along with 5 bedroom penthouses are available. Some famous developments having apartments are Tiara Residence, Shoreline Apartments, Marina Residences, and Oceana. The majority of apartments offer captivating views of the Arabian Gulf. Because of luxurious construction, demanding location, and stunning views, the rental trend is high.
- Rental price of a studio apartment is AED 58k per year
- Rental price of 1 bedroom apartment AED 101k per year
- Rental price of 2 bedroom apartment is AED 124k per year
- Rental price of 3 bedroom apartment is AED 159k per year
- Rental price of 4 bedroom apartment is AED 319k
- Rental price of 5 bedroom apartment is AED 545k
The rental trend of villas are:
- Yearly Rental price of 1 bedroom villa is AED 129k
- Yearly Rental price of 2 bedroom villa is AED 184k
- Yearly Rental price of 3 bedroom villa is AED 210k
- Yearly Rental price of 4 bedroom villa is AED 347k
- Yearly Rental price of 5 bedroom villa is AED 451k
- Yearly Rental price of 6 bedroom villa is AED 726k
- Yearly Rental price of 7 bedroom villa is 855k
Villas are great for enjoying a waterfront lifestyle. Some of its types are latest units, furnished units, and independent homes having a swimming pool and a private garden. Famous communities in Palm Jumeirah offering villas are Signature Villas, Canal Cove and Golden Homes.
The Fairmont Palm Residences and Golden Mile are famous buildings offering apartments for sale.
- Asking sale price for a studio apartment is AED 778k
- Asking sale price for a 1 bedroom apartment is AED 1,634,000
- Asking sale price for a 2 bedroom apartment is AED 2,306,000
- Asking sale price for a 3 bedroom apartment is AED 4,134,000
- Asking sale price for a 4 bedroom apartment is AED 13,912,000
- Asking sale price for a 5 bedroom apartment is AED 33,158,000
Many families buy ready-to-move-in villas in Palm Jumeirah. The cost depends on the floor plan, development, and location.
- Asking sale price for a 1 bedroom villa is AED 2,396,000
- Asking sale price for a 2 bedroom villa is AED 3,528,000
- Asking sale price for a 3 bedroom villa is AED 6,784,000
- Asking sale price for a 4 bedroom villa is AED 9,753,000
- Asking sale price for a 5 bedroom villa is AED 16,325,000
- Asking sale price for a 6 bedroom villa is AED 34,741,000
- Asking sale price for a 7 bedroom villa is AED 45,572,000
The rental yield of apartments is as follows:
- ROI of a studio apartment – 5.2%
- ROI of 1 bedroom apartment – 5.5%
- ROI of a 2 bedroom apartment – 5.1%
- ROI of a 3 bedroom apartment – 4.1%
- ROI of a 4 bedroom apartment – 2.2%
- ROI of a 5 bedroom apartment – 1.6%
- ROI of a 6 bedroom apartment – 1.9%
The rental yield of villas is listed below:
- ROI of 1 bedroom villa is 5.3%
- ROI of 2 bedroom villa is 5.3%
- ROI of 3 bedroom villa is 3.4%
- ROI of 4 bedroom villa is 3.7%
- ROI of 5 bedroom villa is 3.7%
- ROI of 6 bedroom villa is 2.3%
- ROI of 7 bedroom villa is 2.2%
5Most famous communities in Palm Jumeirah
The mega-development is home to numerous villa communities and apartment buildings. Interested buyers and home seekers can have lots of options to choose from. The Shoreline Apartments is the most popular development. It offers a cluster of 20 mid-rise residential buildings.
These buildings give rise to 1 to 4 bedroom configurations apartments and penthouses available for rent at 5,640 square feet. Moreover, duplex 4 bedroom penthouses on sale are also available. Their cost ranges from AED 3.8 million to AED 10 million.
After Shoreline Apartments, the second position belongs to Garden Homes. This residential complex offers a collection of villas at the Fronds. Private swimming pools and lawns are available with each unit. 4 to 5 bedroom villas are available for rent.
On the third spot, we have Signature Villas which is an ideal place for purchasing or renting independent properties. Also situated at the Fronds, some of its units give views of Atlantis hotel. Available in 5 to 6 bedroom arrangements, these luxurious villas have a starting price of AED 2.4 million to AED 18.2 million.
Lastly, other popular communities inside the Palm Jumeirah are Marina Residences (a combination of 6 buildings) and The Crescent (a residential sub-community).